Searching the phonebook and make a call
These instructions are for searching the company phonebook and making a call.
- Press the “3cx pb” button
- Press the “Search” button
- Enter some text to search – if you want to search for “test” you need to press the “8” button twice, then “3” three times, then “7” five times etc. If you make a mistake - you can backspace by clicking on “Delete”.
- Use the arrow keys to choose the contact (I have chosen upstairs in this example).
- You can view the number/details by clicking on “Option” and choosing “Detail” and pressing “OK”
- If you press ”back” you can go back and then press “Send” to make a call.
*** If you want a contact adding/removing please email Avalon helpdesk: email@example.com***